Monday, May 29, 2006

Abberrant Day

Today was our second Abberrant game and it took up most of the day. As such there won't be much of a post.

This game wasn't as "exciting" as last since it involved more footwork than anything else. It was fairly informative though. It's interesting to watch as our team dynamic evolves. I never really gave much thought to what superheroes do in their downtime before - you know, the heroes who have no secret identity(as most superhumans in the Abberrant world don't have a secret identity). My character, for example, live on the island that serves as the Phoenix Corps base of operations. So when we have downtime when our GM is off running another scene I have to figure out what it is Gilly does in her free time when she's waiting around for something specific to happen (and thus can't run off to the lab to get work done or hang out with the dolphins). It was interesting to think about. I hope stuff like that will help me with writing characters in the future. Developing a new character is always fun :)

Anyway, I know most of you aren't interested in my gaming life, but since it usually takes up a good amount of my time on days we play I'm ususally too burnt out to write a real post. So have a great holiday and I'll come up with something more insightful for tomorrow's post! For today all I have is this:



What confuses me the most is that off-again on-again lightbulbs are "a new mystery analysts thriller!" Where do they come up with this stuff?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was the Silver Age baby!!!

I would not presuppose that we are not interesting in gaming.

For how heroes spend thier off time see the older Legion issues that I have sent to you.

Monday, May 29, 2006  
Blogger Gwen said...

I only suppose you guys aren't interested in gaming because there are usually very few comments on my gaming posts.

Monday, May 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because I'm not familar with that stuff and therefore can't comment, but I'm interested in it to a degree because of your great interest in it.

Monday, May 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home