Saturday, June 24, 2006

monkey day

Today (partially because I didn't get my Dad a father's day present because I am poor) I bring you monkeys... well kind of. They're actually mostly gorillas but I like the word monkeys better.
First up is Wonder Gorilla! If there's any character I didn't want to see as a Gorilla it has got to be Wonder Woman. Although I'm always amazed at those superhero costumes. Now that's what I call well made!


Ahh, Evolution plus. As in Evolution plus brain swapping and gorillas... or maybe he was de-evolved? Nah... that doesn't make sense, I mean, the whole premise of evolution in relation to our closest "relatives" (chimps by the way, not gorillas) is based on our last common ansestor not an existing species. Poor Ralph, you're one confused primate.


Y'know, you learn somethign new everyday. I'd go by Detective Chimp too if my name was Bobo. Stupid human! Of course wax statues can kill! You live in a world where Composite Superman can exist!


Yes, those fearsome gorillas. Truely a blight upon the world with their heinous acts of leaf-eating and grooming. You go Batman, kick that gorilla's ass! Meanwhile the Joker and Lex Luthor are free to roam about.


And last but not least a monkey on Brainy's head. This ladies and gentleman is one of the most brilliant men in the 30th century and he has a monkey - so why don't you?

6 Comments:

Blogger Arielle said...

Y'know, I'm really digging the green skin thing - first She-Hulk, and now Brainy - he's cute, too!

And y'know, maybe I should suggest to Mike that he throw a giant ape at us in the Abberant game. =D

Saturday, June 24, 2006  
Blogger Gwen said...

First off all, Brainy isn't just cute, he HOT :) I know it's silly but I've had a crush on Brainiac 5 since middle school (maybe longer). Maybe that's why I like smart and arrogant (self-confident) men. heh.

And we should have to fight a giant gorilla. Everyone else gets to!!

Saturday, June 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There can be no doubt----People LOVE monkeys!!!!

Saturday, June 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monkeys!!!!!!

MONKEYS RULE!!!

Where is Beppo! I really can't wait for the Brainiac figure to come out now (the orginial and evil Brainiac).

This is a wonderful post. More monkey posts please. They have to do a Detective Chimp action figure now.

This is a fine gift.

Saturday, June 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MONKEYS!!!!!!!

Saturday, June 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shadowpact is a hard job and I have to keep the humans in check!

Saturday, June 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home