Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I think I'm addicted!


This one wasn't the best drawing - the proportions are off, but besides that it wasn't too bad so I stuck with it. This is Kaylee from the game my boyfriend runs. Yes I play two different dark elves... kind of. Kaylee is actually a dark elf while Cshiana is a half shadow fey-half human. It's complicated. She supposed to be sitting on the edge of a ship (after we got away from the zombie pirates). I liked how the colors turned out - and yes, I know, it's a lot of black.



Don't worry, this is the last one for awhile... at least until I've made more headway on the background for Cshiana's picture. This is a picture I drew for my boyfriend's D&D character (not Corey's game, a different one). It's one of the few pictures I have of a guy that's half-way decent... all my male drawings look so feminine =/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics! So how did Cshiana end up being a dark elf? Was it manga influenced? Perhaps a little Record of Lodoss?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the guy figure looks fine, he looks young, not feminine.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Gwen said...

I was saying that Darrin was one of the few images of a guy I had drawn that didn't look feminine :)

In D&D there are set races - I wanted to play a dark elf because I had played a dark elf on EQ. Corey told me I could only play a half-dark elf because the dark elf race is pretty powerful. Then Cshiana got transported from he home realm of Faerun to the land of Ravenloft where dark elves don't exist. So when Cshiana started to fade out of existence a Shadow Fey merged with her and overwrote her dark elf side. So now she's half Shadow Fey. Like I said, kind of complicated :)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home