Thursday, November 09, 2006

FYI

Just to give anyone who still check out my blog an update...

This past month (or two) has been hectic. Halloween is the busiest time of year for my company so I have been working almost non stop. Between running the Halloween store for two weeks, working at my own store, moving, and attending a wedding out of town I have been swamped. I doubt the holiday season will help things out much either =/ I will, however, continue blogging. I just don't know how soon I'll beable to do it all the time again.

1. I won't be using this blog as much - I will be devoting most of my time to my Legion blog (Superhero Clubhouse) and will use this blog for most of my non-Legion and non-comic related posts. As such expect that most of my writing will be focused of the Legion and comics only. Any political/personal/art/creative writing will remain on this blog.

2. Thanks to my wonderful father I should have a scanner in a few months. Yay!

3. While my new site is under construction I'll be posting on the Matchstick and will announce when I tranfer over :)

4. Notice, my sn is now Brainiac6 in honor of my new blog.

Thanks for your time!

Gwen aka Cshiana aka Brainiac6