Monday, August 14, 2006

City of Heroes

My boyfriend picked up City of Heroes the other day (an online game) and as much as the game itself is somewhat entertaining the true greatness of this game is character creation. It's soooo much fun to make superheroes and their costumes. Let me introduce you to my character, Brainiac 5's kid, Brainiac 6! Her name would have to be Quelore Dox... I think she'll have to be a character when I run my Legion Aberrant game :) (no I don't know who the mother is =P)


This is a close up!

Then here's a shot taken when I was using my force shield (from my force shield belt of course!).

Anyway, I think she turned out nicely :) One day I'll get flight when I invent a flight ring!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW - VERY, VERY Cool. Of course I'm immersed in Legion stuff right now, so the mother should be Supergirl. She looks really cool, maybe she can be in this version of the Legion.

EXCELLENT Creation!!!!

Monday, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Nice job! Very cool!

Monday, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Gwen said...

Yeah, I was thinking Supergirl would be the most logical choice for her mother but I have to wait and see what her power set can get expanded to!

Monday, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Gwen said...

carl - thanks!

Monday, August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For City of Heroes Cheats, Exploits, and Hacks, click here.

Friday, November 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home