Wednesday, July 26, 2006

reworks

More art time! This is what I've been spending a lot of my time on during the week I was denied my computer.

This is my rework of "Before the Dawn". La'el's hair looks much better and I managed to mostly fix his eyes. Also, I finally found a good knotwork design for Cshiana's gloves. I am much happier with this picture now. Cshiana still looks better but I've gotten much closer to what I imagine La'el looks like.


As you can see I also fixed La'el's hair here and it was a definate improvement. I also redid the sword a bit and while weapons aren't my strongest point I think it turned out decently.


My leaves are awesome ;) I rock at drawing leaves!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, glad they were both on the same page so I could compare the two. To my eye it was subtle improvements, but still showing growth in your work. (It was suppossed to be Jim not anonymous)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should take a shot at doing Poison Ivy. After all, her whole costume is nothing more than leaves placed in just the right places to leave the imagination guessing. Really like the pic of the guy with his back to us. His tricep could be more defined, but the subtlety you used there expresses a lot of emotion. Wonderful pose!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff said "to leave the imagination guessing"

Intentitonal pun??

Wednesday, July 26, 2006  
Blogger Gwen said...

Hey, that's true, I could do Poison Ivy! sweet!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006  
Blogger Arielle said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the colored versions. =)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home