Friday, July 14, 2006

updates

As many of you have probably noticed my updates have become sporadic recently. Unfortunately this trend will probably continue - although I'll always update at least three times a week. Between working full time and trying to move ahead on various writing projects I find that my free time is becomeing non-existant. When school starts next month I will have no life at all. So I won't have as much time for posting on a daily basis.

That being said I enjoy writing posts so I will make sure that there's at least three new posts a week. I apologize that I won't have time to update daily.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll look forward to when you can post!

Saturday, July 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries. Good luck with school!

Saturday, July 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home