Monday, July 17, 2006

more art!!

I know, I know, you guys would rather me actually post than look at sketch work, but I've been drawing a lot so bear with me.

This first one I'm pretty proud of because it was a live sketch! (As opposed to my normal venue which is drawing while looking at a photograph or picture in order to tell where everyone's limbs go!) This is my co-worked lazing about.


The next one is a new drawing of Kaylee - I especially like her scarf - also, notice the l33t Klingon weaponage ;)
This one is of La'el (at least my interpretation thereof), an NPC (Non-player character) from Corey's D&D game. He's kind of Cshiana's unrequited love, although she's still in denial, and will probably remain there. Of course that's totally her fault for falling for someone who's taken.
I'm fairly proud of this last one. It's supposed to be Cshiana and La'el together (although as previously discussed that will never happen because Cshiana would never actually hook up with a married man, she's just settling in for the painful process of loving someone from afar). I wanted to do a semi "romantic" image and Cshi is my favorite character to draw. Either way despite the fact that I couldn't get La'el's eyes completely right I still really enjoy this drawing.

One day I'll color them and they'll look even better! This ends today's art interlude!

3 Comments:

Blogger Arielle said...

Boy, you have been busy! This might actually inspire me to stop being lazy and do some drawing myself. Maybe. =D

Monday, July 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - your art is really getting better and better. I liked all of them. Great work!!!

Monday, July 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice art!

Saturday, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home