Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Exibits A-C

I think these pictures speak for themselves, but I'll write a disclaimer. My Superman is not some creepy stalker asshole. BUT that's just my Superman. As far as the ONE instance in the new movie where Superman could be seen as a stalker type there is plenty of support from the comic books for what he does. Also, André made a good point in reference to said scene - it makes Superman seem a bit more human. Either way, enjoy the exibits!




and if that wasn't enough let me direct you to Scipio over at the Absorbascon... because even if kissing cousins is okay some places kissing 15 year olds isn't!

Like I said, I realize this isn't the Superman we believe in, but if you can read some of these stories and still enjoy Superman stories then you should beable to enjoy the movie.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny stuff, especially the referred reference. Superman took kissing cousins a little too literal.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006  
Blogger Arielle said...

Hee-hee-hee! So entertaining...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home